Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DAY 11 - UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA - MISSOULA

University of Montana
Missoula, Montana
  
Enrolled NMH students:
Lisa Muhlenfeld NMH '10
Lucy Tomkins UMT's Davidson Honors College NMH '13
Mascot:Grizzly










Current Student Contact:
Sasha (rising senior)
Hometown:
West Hartford, CT
Major:
Anthropology and  minor in classics in the Davidson Honors College
Why did you choose to attend this school:
I only applied to larger universities in parts of the United States I was really curious about. I'm from Connecticut and really wanted to experience a different part of the country for college. I was admitted into the Davidson Honors College at U Montana, and received a significant scholarship, so everything just kind of pointed to me coming to Montana.
 

Where next?
Whitman College   Walla Walla, Washington



No comments:

Post a Comment