Friday, June 14, 2013

DAY 1 - LAFAYETTE



Greg MacDonald (Dean of Enrollment & Financial Aid)
and Matthew Hyde (Director of Admission) snuggling
  their favorite Leopard in the admission office

Lafayette College
Easton, PA
www.lafayette.edu

Enrolled NMH students:
Tucker Emory (Engineering) NMH '13
Stephen Lipton NMH '13
Margaret Noonan NMH '13
Nicholas Tassoni NMH '13

Mascot: Leopard

Admission Contact:
Matthew Hyde
Director of Admission
hydem@lafayette.edu

Matthew is a Deerfield Academy graduate and former teammate and classmate of mine at Bowdoin College. Matt and I have been good friends since our high school days running around the NMH and Deerfield tracks. Matt began his admission career at NMH as an Assistant Director of Admission. After NMH Matt worked at Milton Academy and then transitioned into college admission at Tufts University. Matt has been reading NMH applications at Tufts and Lafayette for almost a decade. Greg, Katy, Candace, Matt, were wonderful hosts.
Student Admission Ambassadors
Katy and Candace modeling
Leopard Gear in the Campus store.

Student Contact:
Katy

Hometown:
Easton, PA

Major:
Film and Media Studies (May add economics to keep everyone happy at the dinner table at home).

Why did you choose to attend this school:
“Being from the area, I always looked up on the hill from town knowing what a great opportunity was right in my back yard.”
Current Student Comments:

Name:
Candace

Hometown:
Battlefield, Missouri

Major:
Why did you choose to attend this school:
“My parents are both alumni, so basically I drank the kool-aid. Not many people from my home head out of state for college. I'm thrilled I did, because Lafayette has afforded me opportunities I would never have experienced at a large state university back home. I've already been published as a sophomore in my psychology teachers research.”

Running the XC Course... Some big wig at Lafayette told me
that Gussy isn't a dog-- he's a travel companion.
We were very much appreciative for our morning
run on the Lafayette cross country trails.
I was lucky enough to share some family time
with good friends Matt and Charity, and their wonderful
children. It was fun being a Hyde for a night.

Me in front of the Engineering
School with my new crew t-shirt.
  http://engineering.lafayette.edu/program/



            
             


Where next?
Muhlenberg College Allentown, PA



No comments:

Post a Comment